Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Googled Myself!

When I put in my name-"so and so- I really don't want to write it on here," I saw I had 83,300 hits. One surprising hit was for the UMBCretrevers donor list, where I'm under the Hilltop section, one to 100 dollars. I think this is when I gave the Sailing Club twenty dollars. A total of four hits were related to me in some way, from SEB and Tea Empire. I do not have any Googlegangers. My name/me Googles well, because I show up on the first page, and all the other gibberish is after that. Just doing my first or last name will produce anything from a town/university, an actress, food, or emperor.

1 comment:

Cairna said...

You do have a pretty cool name...I've always thought that. Whether or not it googles, it's the kind of name that people remember. And that is likely to take you places (well that and your great talent and personality).