Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well, it's over! My take on the blogs.

Here is my blog post in which I talk about what I have learned in the process of making my blogs. When I first started, I thought I would be able to complete the assigned blogs every week and be done before classes ended. However, as you can see, a couple of the blogs were completed after the end of classes. What happened?.....Classes and a rough semester! I did do better than some of the other people in my class : ) I mostly enjoyed the topics that I had to write about because it made me think about something other than Stargate, movies, and the next paper that was due. Without looking at the previous blog posts, I can say my favorites were the one that I had to write about IMDb, and the "Photo Finish" one. Writing a story from one picture was really refreshing, because I set the rules of the story and was not told what to do by anyone.

No comments: