Monday, April 14, 2008

Testing

After testing myself through some on-line websites, I was pretty amazed by what I found out. The first site that visited was "Spot the fake smile," a BBC test. I received 15 out of 20 faces correct. I felt like it was an easy test to do. Some faces were hard to tell, but many were really easy to figure out.

The empathy quotient test was a bit tricky, because I was not totally truthful. I got a 32, which is low empathy, and I blame it on my tiredness when I took the test. Also, I blame it on the feeling I felt when I was taking the test and the reliance on what my gut told me was what I really felt about the questions. I took this quiz later on in the night, and by then I did not feel like I related to any one.

For the eye recognition test, I got a 25 which fits between the average/typical score. The point was to match the eyes to what emotion fit it. I would have did better, I think, if only I did not take this test when I was tired. I do see the connection between tiredness and poor skills.

Overall, I think I am pretty average. This was a great activity to do.

No comments: