Saturday, March 8, 2008

I like to talk, but when I'm really interested I write.

I've read all the reading for the class, even the ones on-line that I have mixed feelings about. I am not interested enough to write about some of the topics we were suppose to comment about. I'm more of a person to write about my day, and random thoughts about movie stars, etc. on my Facebook notes.

I think that the separation in the class is between the "people who care" and "people who will care in the future". The people who care, do the assignments as soon as they know about it. Since the class do not have a set due date for blogs , we (I'm part of the people who will care) care to do them in the future. The writers and the talkers can be the same people. I write for a living as an American Studies major, History minor, and MCS certificate. I like to talk more. It's not a procrastination thing, nor is it a plan ahead thing. Also, the people who sometimes don't speak up don't do the reading. However, I really don't know. All I know is that I do the reading, I attempt to blog every time I see something I'm interested in, and I talk in class.

No comments: